- Meet the Teacher Meetings
- Literacy Support
- Handwriting Support
- Online ESOL Courses
- Writing Support
- Reading Support
- Numeracy Support
- Timestable Rockstars
- Numeracy Resources
- Useful Links - Parental advice
- Useful Links - Supporting your children at home
- Dinner Menu
- Breakfast Club
- Healthy Eating
- Useful Links
- Letter to Parents
- Packed Lunch Leaflet
- Leave in Term Time
- Letters to Parents
- Parent View Questionnaire
- Supporting Parents, the Local and Wider Community
- Parent Partnership Agreement Leaflet
- Letters from Minister of State for School Standards
- Secondary Transfer: Year 6 to Year 7
- EYFS Transition
www.bhamcommunity.nhs.uk then search ‘recipes’.
A list of healthy recipes including snacks, main meals and desserts.
Food and nutrition information on all Healthy Eating Topics. Has good practical information, tips, recipes and more.
Information, resources, menu planners, activities and more to help you to boost your 5 a day.
Crammed full of healthy lifestyle tips and information.
For information on the eatwell plate and a downloadable leaflet visit the NHS website.
Lots of information on nutrition including healthy living and food science.
Educational resources, activities, recipes, presentations.
Lots of resources with a healthy eating/healthy heart focus.
Information on all aspects of food safety and hygiene.